Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cupcake Box and Matching Card


My neighbor had a birthday this week, I made her a breakfast muffin and used the tutorial here to create a cupcake box for it with the scor pal, I added a matching card and had a cute, affordable and appreciated gift!! The scalloped border and circle are cut with the nestabilities dies, the tip of the box has a piece of clear card stock to keep the muffin from drying out. The flowers are done with simple paddle punches and the buttons are attached through a button hole punch I made in the paper flower and tied on with scrapbookers floss. The stamped flowers are colored in with copic spica markers. The sentiment stamp and flower vase stamps from just rite stamps. The balloon and enjoy today stamp are from verve stamps.

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a sweet little project! Love the little box and card.

NeaCakes said...

I love this stuff!

thegirlyouwillneverknow said...

thanks Julee, got my new verve stamps today, LOVE them, can't wait to create some things!!!

:) Nea