Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Had a good Easter

How bout you? WE had a great time visiting with the grandparents (my parents), a few pics to follow, and now that we are home again, I have, surprise surprise, a new card to share. I think I may actually give this one to someone, my SIL to be exact, its her bday in a few days!!



inside of card



stamped images on bird card by verve stamps and inkadinkado.

and I was playing around with the cupcake card again, what are your thoughts, is the original better or this new version



and a few pics of the kiddos and my nephew on Easter weekend :D





did you just see him hit me, did you!!


what is wrong with these cousins of mine, ugh...


the girl who just LOVES eggs!!

2 comments:

Jak Heath said...

I have to say that I love the blue version of the card and that I may even case it and do something similar.
also what darling children you have.

NeaCakes said...

love it all. The nestabilities might have to come live with me soon. I like the original cupcake girl too, btw :)

ANd the kiddos...adorable!!!